Sunday, November 1, 2015

2 Days :) - October 26, 2015

Well today I was able to spend my last P day in a really fun way, we went to hike up to some cascades and some waterfalls on one side of the big mountain that we have in Monterrey. It was so much fun, running around in the woods! I missed it. 

Well, it is so hard to say goodbye to people. That is the hardest part. I hope I can help them see that I really do love them. I just have a lot of people that want me to come back and visit! I don’t know if I will or not, I don’t want to make promises.....That is the hardest part about leaving, saying goodbye. I am almost packed, I am thinking about putting my medium suitcase inside my big one to only take two, I hope it doesn’t weigh too much. 

From what I understand, the flight will come in at 4:10 on Wednesday... not 2:00..... 
Well, I am excited as well. Tomorrow I get to share my testimony in front of the whole mission, so that will be fun. I hope I speak loud enough (there is no microphone).
Also, I need an appointment with the Stake President Wednesday evening, so that he can release me :) Wow, that will be so weird! 

Also the Luz´s nephew Elder Velazquez is coming home the same time I am, and he is going to go to BYU, so he will be in our ward. How weird is that? 

Well, I hope that everyone is doing well, I will see you all soon! 

Love you all,

Elder Redford

No comments:

Post a Comment