Sunday, December 21, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYLEE!!!!!! - December 8, 2014

Whew whew! :) :) :) :)

Haylee's got her ears pierced! 
They look awesome from what I can see in the picture. 

I wish I could have been there for your party. Pancakes sound super yummy! You and all the girls ate a TON of sugar that night! 
I hope you had fun with all your friends, and with Saydee, Shyanne, and Whitney. 

I hope you got some awesome presents and that all the cake, pancakes, and doughnuts were DELICIOUS! 

That is great that you are 8! 

That means your baptism is coming up next month. That is exciting! You will look so pretty in your white clothes, and you will feel so good. 

I hope that you can try to feel Heavenly Fathers love for you when you get baptized. You will be able to have a very special friend with you after that day, who is the Holy Ghost. 
He is a friend that we can’t see, but who makes us feel good. He helps us feel better when we are sad, and who makes us feel happy when we think about Jesus. And if you are good, he will always be with you to help you, and you will never be alone. 

It is so exciting to be baptized! You are going to be able to show Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ that you love them and want to follow them, so that you can be with us as a family FOREVER! 
I am so grateful that Heavenly Father makes us that promise. That if we live the gospel and do what He says, we can be an eternal family, and we will always be together forever. 

I hope that you are excited for your baptism, and excited to get your new friend. 

I am excited for you! 

I love you! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment