Sunday, October 18, 2015

Temple Today :) - October 15, 2015

So, we went to the temple this week. Sorry, I forgot to mention that I would write late this week. It was my last time attending the Temple in Monterrey in Spanish! It was, as always, very spiritual. 
On Sunday we had a lesson on Family History work for our new converts and investigators, which was really good, and reminded me that I really need to work on that :) 

Sounds like everyone is pretty excited back at home. That is awesome to hear that Megan is doing such a good job in Orchestra. I have seriously been thinking about learning to play the guitar when I get back home :) It will be fun to play together.

Well, this was a good week, lots of new people that we are teaching. A few are really excited to keep learning more. I know that I don’t have time to see anyone else get baptized, but I can find as many new investigators as I can before I leave to sow a few seeds for my companion to nourish :) 
Hno Nelson went on a trip to Mexico City, which he said was a lot of fun. They invited me to go with them next year. It would be pretty fun, so I will need to see if I could.... But he also got let go from his job when he got back..... but within like 2 days he had already found another one, which is great :)

It is crazy to think how little time I have left! 
I am trying to get everything done that I need to get done, and today I am going to try and make some cards to pass out to people so that we can stay in contact. Hope that they turn out! 
And it is good to hear that the basement is getting pretty close. Thank you to everyone who has help with it! 

Well, really we are going to be seeing each other pretty soon, in less than 2 weeks. But I gotta keep my torch lit 'til the end! 

Well, love you all! 

Elder Redford

No comments:

Post a Comment