Sunday, September 7, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN!!!! !!11!!!!‏ - September 1, 2014

Hey Megan! 

I wanted to let you know that I did NOT forget about your birthday, but that I have been thinking about it all week :) 

I hope you have a great year as an 11 year old :) 

And I am sorry that I cannot give you anything for your Birthday this year :( 
(I would love to go see a movie or get a shake or something!) But I hope that a few pictures will do. 
One is from our minion friends and me wanting to wish you a happy birthday! 

The other, as I heard you really wanted a pet, is a little doggy that we found in the street yesterday. I am sure that if we gave him a bath and cut his hair, that you would love him to death! 

Always remember that I love and that I am thinking about you! It is great to hear about your missionary experiences too! Keep up the good work in school, at home, and finding and making good friends! 

Always remember that you really are a daughter of God and that our Heavenly Father and Older Brother Jesus Christ love you and want you to be happy too. 


I love you, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment