Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Happy Summer Vacation to all!‏ - June 8, 2015

WOW! I AM SEEING SO MANY BLESSINGS RIGHT NOW IN THE FAMILY! 
I know that God loves us and know us and is willing to bless us with all his tender blessings if we are obedient and diligent.

Congratulations, Dad, on your new calling! I was super surprised and excited to hear that you were called to be the Ward Clerk! Good Luck :P 
And to hear the ShayLynn is the President of the Seminary Council is super awesome to hear as well. She will do great and will learn tons :) 

I hope the Girls camp was a success! ( I´ll read about it in a sec, I am going to print your letter. )

Well ,things are good here in Montetcristal. My Companion got a little sick this week in the stomach with diarrhea and things like that, so a few days we took it a little slower. 

We are trying to get things picked up here, it is going a little slow, so we are trying to be creative with how we go about the work.... so far we have decided that we need to get to know the members better so that they will be more willing to help us out, and we are also asking Inspired Questions in our contacts. Like for example, we begin the conversation, and then say ' we have a question for you' and then ask a good, thought provoking question. Like, if the Savior was here in this moment, what would you ask him? Or, what is the most important thing you have in this life? Or, what do you know about Jesus Christ? And then depending on their answer, we can teach them according to their needs and the contact is more meaningful. 

This Sunday we changes buildings and our schedule, and we are officially attending at 3.00 to 6.00 in the afternoon. It is really hard as a missionary, since we only have time to work in the mornings when there isn’t much success, and our prime hours of success are from 3.00 to 7.00. We just need to adjust I think. The good thing is that there is a lot of time to invite people in the morning :) 

On Tuesday we had interviews with President Bird, which were really good, He challenged me to teach Family History more, and  he asked me a few questions about when I return home, like he was trying to make me homesick or something :( Three more transfers is all! 

Attached is a picture of Elder Martinez and I, Our door with and exaggerated number of locks on it, and our view from the patio behind our house.

Thanks so much for everything and keep up the good work :) 


Elder Redford

No comments:

Post a Comment