Friday, August 14, 2015

August 3, 2015

This was an interesting week.

Elder Martinez was for sure that he was going to leave the area, and, it was affirmed in the phone call from the district leader on Sunday. So, my companion and one of the Elders in the district, Elder Oliveros, are leaving.
This week Elder Martinez wanted to visit his convert and a few members as much as he could before he left.
This week we have focused a lot on Hermano Nelson. He put his date for the 12 of August, and is all for it, so we have picked up the pace. We have been teaching him almost daily. This week though, he went to a doctor’s appointment and had some really bad side effects from a test that they did. He was without strength and with a fever and coughing up blood. I think it was a CAT scan or something like that? We decided to dedicate our fasts to him. Then we had an interesting turn in one of the lessons, which made things a little complicated. But he is determined for this day, so we will see what we can do.
The computer I am on is super slow, sorry, I don’t know if I will be able to write much. J
I think I will finally have the opportunity to train! Tomorrow I get my new companion. I wish Elder Martinez the best. He really was a great companion, and I know that he will continue to do many great things J
It is great to hear the good news from home, hope you can enjoy the last bit of vacations!
Love y’all

Elder Redford

No comments:

Post a Comment